WHY BEND OR?
Surrounded by the majestic Cascade Mountain Range, Bend combines natural beauty with a vibrant and active community. There’s never been a better time to build a home in Bend, and when you’re seeking a home designer in Bend OR, look no further than Rick Wright at Wright Design Studio.
ARTS AND CULTURE
Moving to Bend has advantages outside of recreation. Don’t feel like you’re missing out on dining, shopping, arts and culture by relocated from a larger city. Bend has something to please artists, foodies and culture lovers, as well as outdoor adventurers.
- Sip wine and browse local art during First Friday Art Walk in Downtown Bend
- Rent an artist workspace at Armature, a creative space
- Watch indie movies at BendFilm in October
- Attend one of Bend’s many outdoor festivals
- Listen to live music every day of the week
- Dine at one of Bend’s many restaurants or food trucks
Bend has become a mecca for outdoor sports enthusiasts. There are few places on earth where you can ski in the morning and golf in the afternoon on the same day. Bend and Central Oregon provide the perfect backdrop for all of your outdoor pursuits. With the completion of Bend’s new whitewater park on the Deschutes River, you might even sneak in wave riding before the sun sets.
- Ski and snowboard at Mt. Bachelor
- Ride your mountain bike through Phil’s Trail
- Golf at one of Central Oregon’s many golf courses
- Tackle the Deschutes River’s whitewater in a kayak, canoe or raft
- Play Frisbee Golf at Mt. Bachelor during the summer
- Run on one of the many trails that cover Central Oregon
- Flyfish on the Deschutes River
BEER AND BEVERAGES
Bend frequently tops the list of Best Beer Towns in America. With 24 world class craft breweries in Central Oregon, there’s a beer for every palate. If beer isn’t quite your thing, Central Oregon is also home to cideries, wineries and distilleries. When it comes to adult beverages, Bend is second to none in quality tasty brews. it’s even got a number of kombucha breweries.